Thursday, May 31, 2012

Beach Weekend Inspiration Board #1

Beach Weekend Inspiration Board #1


So, I am going to the beach with my family in two weeks and I don't even have a bathing suit that fits...SHOPPING TIME!! We will be spending four days and three nights at a resort in Myrtle Beach and although I plan to be on chill mode the entire time, I still have to chill out in style. Lightweight pants and breezy summer dresses, cool, comfortable and cute! I'm going shopping next weekend! I can't wait!

In the meantime, here is a little inspiration board I put together to help me have a general idea of what to pack, such as my music, camera, and journal = NECESSITIES; what to put on my shopping list, such as the purple striped cover-up dress from Target and a new pretty beach bag (since my original pretty beach bag still hasn't made it here from Doha); as well as what to put on my birthday wish list, such as that orange cut-out dress from Quiksilver and those Irregular Choice espadrille wedges that just SCREAM Kristen! Just LOOK at them!

These seriously have my name written all over them!
"Kristen...Kriiiiisteeeeen!!"
I am really looking forward to this beach trip, though, and pray that everything goes beautifully! I haven't been to the beach since July 2010...I think a trip is well overdue. I will be making my "Fun in the Sun" iPod playlist over the next few days and when it's done, I will share with you all, of course!

Until then, I'd like to take this time to welcome you to June, my birth month...the most awesome month of the year! Keep cool in the heat, my dameys! We'll talk fashion again soon!

Love,

K.

1 comment:

  1. Love your inspiration board!!

    Happy to be your newest follower from the blog hop!

    Hope you get a chance to check out my blog <3

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete