Saturday, September 29, 2012

Midnight Garden Wedding, Love Under the Stars

Midnight Garden Wedding, Love Under the Stars


Okay, so last night while looking online wedding dresses, as I do every time I watch "Say Yes to the Dress", I came across this magnificentness:

Dahlia Strapless Open-Back V-neck Gown
Isn't this the most awesome wedding gown ever?? Now, I am not sure I would ever get married in such a dress; hell, it costs over $7000 and I want a dress that is a bit more practical; however, if I had the chance to just go all out, I would!

The first thing I love about it is that IT ISN'T WHITE! I know I will not get married in a white dress or an off-white, ivory, cream, none of the above. And on her website, Vera Wang showcases her Spring 2013 line which has a lot more unconventionally colorful bridal gowns for the unconventional bride to be.

Cardinal Strapless Ball Gown
Crimson Strapless Mermaid Gown
Similar to the style above:

Vermillion Strapless Mermaid Gown
I love the color of this one! And finally here is one more that is a bit too avant-garde for my taste but unique nonetheless:

Crimson Strapless Mermaid Gown
I am all about non-traditional wedding dresses and Vera Wang seems to be the leader in the game as far as these dresses go! There are a few on her Fall 2012 line that are equally awesome, a lot champagne and black; again, very non-traditional. 

"Joelle"
I think I may start a wedding dress fund from now, see how much I can save up over the next three to five years...yes, I have given myself a marriage timeline, a-thank you.

In the meantime, stay tuned...I have a few more posts coming your way. Some random sets I've been working on on Polyvore and I may try to get a style post in one of these days!

To the few of you who do read my blog, I thank you and I appreciate you! Virtual hugs and kissies! <3

Off to continue being inspired by love! Be well, my pretties!

Love,

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment