Saturday, January 12, 2013

Bag Trend: Meredith Wendell

Bag Trend: Meredith Wendell


Set inspired by bags from Meredith Wendell's Resort 2013 line. Created for a Polyvore contest where we had to showcase what we view as a bag trend for Winter 2013.

I am actually not a big fan of bags. I used to buy purses all the time when I lived overseas; most of them have either been given away or are packed away somewhere. I don't remember the last time I bought a purse, to be honest; but I do like the bright colors of the Meredith Wendell collection.

I also liked the styling featured on the models and it was only a sweet coincidence that the catalog shots for two of the three bags I chose for the set happened to have models dressed in the same look: sweatshirt, ripped jeans, ankle-strap heels. I'd say it's a perfect combination as we transition to Spring...which, let the weather these days tell it, will be happening sooner than later.

Be sure to swing by the website, linked above, and check out Meredith and Wendell's bags, belts and jewelry. Way too pricey for my budget but a little internet window shopping never hurt anyone!

Til next time, ya'll be good, nah, ya' hear? 

Love,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment