Monday, June 4, 2012

Fashion Tutorials of the Day: Fun with Scarves


This first video is by Shirley B. of Meek-n-Mild.com! I came across this video while looking for different ways to tie my hair. I love her cute accent and she definitely has me wanting to take MY extensions out; and for the same reasons she mentions at the beginning of this vid!

Shirley's video reminded me of a clever video I came across months ago; only this time, the young lady featured (Wendy Nguyen is her name) is showing us different ways to wear scarves around our neck. Yes, it is summer now and I don't imagine we want anything around our necks right now, I still wanted to share it because I think it's awesome!


Check out more of Wendy at Wendy's Lookbook. I love her style; so simple and cute!

Okay, off to bed for real this time! Just wanted to share these videos! We'll chat again soon!

Good night, my lovelies! :)

Love,

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment