Sunday, December 30, 2012

Date Night Set #1: A Night at the Movies

Date Night Set #1: A Night at the Movies

SO I created this set above to keep myself occupied until my honey returns and we go on our first date to the movies but ironically, right after I posted it, I got up and dressed to go to the movies alone. Boo-thang wants to see Django Unchained; so I decided to go and see my girlie movie alone.

And without really thinking about it (as I decided at 4:00 to go to the 4:30 show and just threw on something quickly) what I wore was pretty similar to what I assembled in this set although I currently lack a proper camera or photographer to best capture my fit. Had to do best with what I had to work with, so here goes.

In place of a comfy henly, I wore a comfy thermal from Forever 21 topped with an Aztec print cardigan by BCBG Max Azria (purchased for the low-low at Ross).


Because my hair is currently in cornrows, I didn't rock the high bun look featured in the set and instead topped me head with a winter beanie and called it a day. In place of biker boots (which I've yet to own), I rocked my brown "mud stompers" (as I call them) that I bought many years ago from Pull & Bear. Couldn't really get a good picture of them, though:


This photo was taken after the movies...hence the slight wardrobe malfunction!
The earcuff set was replaced with a pair of print earrings I found at a local thrift store and as you can see, I am still working on that dark lip:


 Here is a photo of the whole look...sigh, I can't WAIT to get a better camera...can't...wait.

So that's it...thought I looked pretty cute considering I had 15 minutes to pull something together. My darling will be back tomorrow so we will be going to Raleigh in the next couple of days and as I NEVER get a chance to dress up for him, I am planning on going all out. I have some black mountain boots from Zara that are waiting patiently to get some action, so I will be playing dress-up over the next couple of days to see which look will make the date cut...Polyvore set coming soon!

That is all for now, my lovelies! More style talk soon...happy 2013 to ya!! <3

Love,

K.


No comments:

Post a Comment