Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 Trend: The Printed Silk Blouse

2013 Trend: The Printed Silk Blouse


Printed silk blouses...gotta have 'em all...well, I adore print blouses of all materials...it just so happens that while creating this set (another inspiring Polyvore contest), all of my favorites ones just so happened to be either silk or silk-crepe...so silk it is!

I am very much into blouses now. I plan on taking a trip to a couple of the thrift stores around town in the near future in search of some vintage tops. I'm also kind of into obnoxious prints. You know how something can be so obscene it's actually cute? No? Hmmm. I will have to post an example soon. I saw such a blouse in Marshall's about two weeks ago. I may go back and see if it's still there. It had a very old school Versace vibe to it. Just rude...but awesome.

That's kind of what I am into this year. Crazy print blouses paired with skinny jeans (another trend I was never really into until now) and ankle boots or lace up heels, and I am set no matter the occasion. I am also planning to invest in belts this year. I own ONE. Nicht gut. 

I'm off to bed now. Gotta get up early tomorrow to get super cute for my day trip with my honey-love. We're going a few cities away for lunch, a movie, and a bit of shopping! I'm so excited! May get him to snap a few pics of me, so hopefully I'll have a proper outfit post for you all tomorrow!

Ta-ta for now!

Love,

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment